Where to stay in Carlsbad
Vacation rentals in Carlsbad
Where is Carlsbad
Quick Guide to Carlsbad
- LEGOLAND California Resort: Ride the Dragon Coaster, let your kids drive LEGO cars, watch a 4D movie, and splash around at the LEGOLAND Water Park. Filled with interactive attractions and themed rides, this is a must on a family vacation.
- Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park: Tour this historical park to see adobe buildings, a reflecting pool, a cabana, old windmills, a carriage house and more. The flora includes bougainvillea and bird of paradise, and you'll see peacocks wandering the grounds.
- Gemological Institute of America Museum: Gaze in awe at the largest crystal octahedron in the world. Wander around jewelry and gem exhibits, and learn about the GIA's educational program.
Home-types in Carlsbad
Points of interests in Carlsbad
- Fun Town: 1,193 vacation rentals
- South Ponto Beach: 777 vacation rentals
- Agua Hedionda Lagoon: 117 vacation rentals
- Terra Mar Point: 117 vacation rentals
- Calavera Hills Community Park: 117 vacation rentals
- Blue Paddle SUP: 117 vacation rentals
- Hosp Grove Park: 117 vacation rentals
- Magee Park: 117 vacation rentals
- St. Michael's by-the-Sea Episcopal Church: 117 vacation rentals
- Poinsettia Park: 117 vacation rentals