Where to stay in Venice Beach
Vacation rentals in Venice Beach
Where is Venice Beach
Quick Guide to Venice Beach
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard: Head to "the coolest block in America" if you're looking for the ultimate shopping experience, and visit on the first Friday of the month for live music and delicious food truck fare.
- The Boardwalk: A visit to Venice Beach isn't complete without a stroll down the boardwalk. In addition to shops, restaurants, and green spaces, you can find a lively cast of characters, from bodybuilders and street performers to fortune tellers.
- The Venice Canal Historic District: Just east of the beach, this pretty residential neighborhood features a series of canals, charming homes, and lush landscapes. With plenty of sidewalks and bridges, you can explore the Canal District by foot or bicycle.
Home-types in Venice Beach
Points of interests in Venice Beach
- Santa Monica Pier: 11,334 vacation rentals
- Venice Skate Park: 11,334 vacation rentals
- Venice Canals: 11,334 vacation rentals
- The Venice Beach Boardwalk: 11,334 vacation rentals
- Venice Beach: 1,852 vacation rentals
- Public Art "Venice Kinesis": 1,852 vacation rentals
- Public Art "Venice Beach Chorus Line": 1,852 vacation rentals
- Public Art "Morning Shot": 1,852 vacation rentals
- Venice Breakwater: 1,852 vacation rentals
- Beyond Baroque: 1,852 vacation rentals