Where to stay in Cocoa Beach
Vacation rentals in Cocoa Beach
Where is Cocoa Beach
Quick Guide to Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Pier: Visit this iconic 800-foot pier for great views of the Atlantic. Watch surfers from the Mai Tiki Bar, cast a line to see what you can catch, dine in one of the restaurants and get some vacation souvenirs.
- Astronaut Memorial Planetarium and Observatory: Watch live tours of the sky at night and laser shows in the Star Theater. Enjoy National Geographic and IMAX shows at the Discovery Movie Theater. Observe the universe in the planetarium and marvel at one of Florida's biggest public telescopes in the observatory.
- Historic Cocoa Village: Wander down the colorful, tree-lined streets to see historic buildings, dine in one of the tempting restaurants or shop for souvenirs from local artisans.
Home-types in Cocoa Beach
Points of interests in Cocoa Beach
- Ramp Road Park: 812 vacation rentals
- Cherie Down Park: 762 vacation rentals
- Constitution Bicentennial Park: 762 vacation rentals
- Church of Our Saviour: 762 vacation rentals
- Manatee Sanctuary Park: 762 vacation rentals
- Alan Shepard park, beach: 762 vacation rentals
- Golf N Gator: 762 vacation rentals
- Kelly Slater statue: 762 vacation rentals
- Maritime Hammock Preserve: 762 vacation rentals
- Shepard Park: 762 vacation rentals