Where to stay in Oakland
Vacation rentals in Oakland
There are 31 vacation rentals near Oakland for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable Oakland vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $108/night.
Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in Oakland, there are 3 between $319 and $647/night.
Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 29 there are short term home and apartment rentals in Oakland to fit your vacation needs.
The most popular types of short-term rental homes in Oakland are houses, cabins and condos. Oakland has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like Vrbo (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available Oakland vacation homes for your trip.
Home-types in Oakland
Oakland has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Oakland:
- House: 20 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Oakland
Oakland has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Oakland:
- Cohen Bray House: 3,265 vacation rentals
- Chabot Space & Science Center: 2,325 vacation rentals
- Temescal Regional Recreation Area: 2,325 vacation rentals
- Knowland Park: 2,325 vacation rentals
- The Cathedral of Christ the Light: 2,325 vacation rentals
- Oakland Museum of California: 2,325 vacation rentals
- Joaquin Miller Park: 2,325 vacation rentals
- Redwood Regional Park: 2,325 vacation rentals
- Oakland Zoo: 2,325 vacation rentals
- Jack London's Cabin: 2,325 vacation rentals
Top destinations in Maine
Top destinations in United States