Where to stay in Mississauga
There are 2,141 vacation rentals available in Mississauga, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that fits your budget for your next vacation. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of homes from top travel websites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Affordable vacation rentals in Mississauga start at a nightly rate of $21, with 20% of properties priced under $65 per night. Whether you’re travelling on your own, spending quality time with your significant other, or planning a trip for a group of 4 family members or friends, we can match you with a rental in Mississauga that meets your needs. Plus, staying in Mississauga will give you close access to popular local attractions like Port Credit Memorial Park and Benares Historic House. Finding your dream vacation rental at a reasonable cost has never been this easy! Start planning the trip you’ve been dreaming of with VacationRenter.
Where Is Mississauga, Ontario?
As the sixth most populous municipality in Canada, Mississauga stands strong and proud. Lying within the Canadian province of Ontario and in the suburb of Toronto, Mississauga is located on the shores of Lake Ontario in the Regional Municipality of Peel, bordering Toronto. Mississauga is the sixth most populous principality in Canada, third-most in Ontario, and second-most in the Greater Toronto Area.
What is Mississauga, Ontario Known For?
An expansive Canadian city that neighbors Toronto on Lake Ontario, Mississauga is a popular Canadian destination. Home to Toronto’s International Airport, Mississauga also exists as a city in its own right, with over 700,000 residents calling it home and several tourists arriving in Mississauga to sample Canadian city life. Offering stunning views of the urban skyline with several distinctive skyscrapers, Mississauga also gives visitors the chance to sample a city that’s a synthesis of urban city life and a bridge to nature. Here you’ll find recreational and entertainment sites including parks, woodlands, skating rinks, a marina and much more.
Home-types in Mississauga
Mississauga has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Mississauga:
- Condo: 1,304 vacation rentals
- House: 522 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 181 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 38 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 16 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 12 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Mississauga
Mississauga has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Mississauga:
- Port Credit Memorial Park: 12,488 vacation rentals
- Benares Historic House: 12,488 vacation rentals
- Adamson Estate: 12,488 vacation rentals
- Bradley Museum: 12,488 vacation rentals
- J.C. Saddington Park: 12,488 vacation rentals
- Fo Guang Shan Toronto Temple: 12,488 vacation rentals
- Brueckner Rhododendron Gardens: 12,488 vacation rentals
- Lake Aquitaine Park: 12,488 vacation rentals
- Art Gallery of Mississauga: 12,488 vacation rentals
- Meadowvale Conservation Area: 12,488 vacation rentals
Price trends in Mississauga
Top destinations in Ontario
Top destinations in Canada