Where to stay in Montreal
There are 1,890 vacation rentals available in Montreal, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that fits your budget for your next vacation. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of homes from top travel websites like Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Affordable vacation rentals in Montreal start at a nightly rate of $39, with 20% of properties priced under $63 per night. Whether you’re travelling on your own, spending quality time with your significant other, or planning a trip for a group of 11 family members or friends, we can match you with a rental in Montreal that meets your needs. Plus, staying in Montreal will give you close access to popular local attractions like McCord Museum and Lachine Canal National Historic Site. Finding your dream vacation rental at a reasonable cost has never been this easy! Start planning the trip you’ve been dreaming of with VacationRenter.
Where Is Montreal, Quebec in Canada?
Located southwest within the province of Quebec, the Canadian city of Montreal is centered on the eponymous Island of Montreal, where the Saint Lawrence and Ottawa Rivers meet. Surrounding towns include the northern city of Laval, the southern municipalities of Longueuil, Brossard—Saint-Lambert, eastern Repentigny, and the western municipality of West Island.
What Is Montreal Known For?
The largest city in Quebec, Montreal brings the glamorous French flair to the Americas. One of the most bilingual cities in Canada with a 59% Francophone population, Quebec is infused with Parisian elegance and is brimming with endless opportunities for visitors to witness the fun-packed festivals, life changing culinary scene, cultural gems and architectural marvels. As the French strive to “mangez bien, riez souvent, aimez beaucoup,” which translates to “eat well, laugh often, love abundantly,” one can also see the influence of the French maxim entrench itself into every corner of this Canadian city.
Home-types in Montreal
Montreal has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Montreal:
- Hotel: 347 vacation rentals
- House: 211 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 86 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 15 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Montreal
Montreal has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Montreal:
- McCord Museum: 10,367 vacation rentals
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site: 10,367 vacation rentals
- La Grande Roue de Montréal: 10,367 vacation rentals
- Circuit Gilles Villeneuve: 10,367 vacation rentals
- Montreal Olympic Park: 10,367 vacation rentals
- Jean Talon Market: 10,367 vacation rentals
- Mount Royal Park: 10,367 vacation rentals
- Musée Grévin Montreal: 10,367 vacation rentals
- Old Port of Montreal: 10,367 vacation rentals
- Montreal Botanical Garden: 10,367 vacation rentals
Price trends in Montreal
Top destinations in Quebec
Top destinations in Canada