Where to stay in Manchester
VacationRenter offers 950 holiday lettings in Manchester, and we’re confident that you’ll find a place that meets your budget. Our website offers a wide selection of properties from top travel sites such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. If you’re in search of an affordable home to let in Manchester, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of properties cost less than $54 a night. Staying in Manchester will give you close access to Chorlton Water Park and Victoria Baths, making it easy to explore with your favourite travel buddies. Can’t quite find the right holiday home in Manchester? We can also provide search results for nearby cities like Manchester and Manchester. Allow us to help you plan the holiday you’ve been dreaming of.
Where Is Manchester, England?
A major city and metropolitan borough in Greater Manchester in England, the city of Manchester is located in the northwest of the country and is fringed by the Cheshire Plain to the south, the Pennines to the north. Manchester is the halfway point between Liverpool and Sheffield, both roughly 56 kilometers away.
What Is Manchester Known For?
A cacophony of joyful noise always originates from Manchester – from the raucous cheering at a football match to the catchy tunes of a high-profile musician performing in one of the city’s many expansive music venues. The energy of the place is contagious and anyone who seems to step foot into the “London of the North” seems to catch the infection. A cultural and social melting pot, one of Manchester’s very best attributes is its diversity. Imposing neo-Gothic structures sit fearlessly beside modern skyscrapers, and indie boutiques compete for attention with expansive commercial retail complexes. With always something new to discover, Manchester is far from boring.
Home-types in Manchester
Manchester has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Manchester:
- Condo: 535 vacation rentals
- House: 260 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 106 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 18 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 11 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Manchester
Manchester has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Manchester:
- Chorlton Water Park: 2,798 vacation rentals
- Victoria Baths: 2,798 vacation rentals
- Fletcher Moss Park: 2,798 vacation rentals
- Chetham's Library: 2,798 vacation rentals
- Elizabeth Gaskell's House: 2,798 vacation rentals
- The Whitworth: 2,798 vacation rentals
- Heaton Park: 2,798 vacation rentals
- People's History Museum: 2,798 vacation rentals
- The John Rylands Library: 2,798 vacation rentals
- Manchester Museum: 2,798 vacation rentals
Price trends in Manchester
Top destinations in England
Top destinations in United Kingdom