Where to stay in Panama City
There are 294 vacation rentals available all over Panama City in Panama, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets both your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Panama City start at a nightly rate of $7, with 20% of local properties priced under $25 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private villa near Arco Chato, a vacation home close to Parroquia Santuario Nacional del Corazón de María, or a place that also gives you close access to Panama City — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of rental accommodations from top travel companies such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a romantic getaway to Panama City, or planning a family vacation for 5, we can match you with a home that sleeps everyone comfortably. Time to make that Panama vacation you’ve been dreaming about a reality.
Where Is Panama City Located?
The capital of Panama, respectively named Panama City, is located between the Pacific Ocean entrance of the famous eponymous canal, and the tropical rain forest in the northern part of the country.
What Is Panama City Known For?
Panama City is a modern and progressive metropolis framed by cobblestoned historicism. Cosmopolitan yet colonial, Panama City is the gateway to a tropical paradise as well as urbane vibrancy. Marking the intersection between Latin flavor and western progression, Panama City is the regional center for commerce, trade, administration and politics, as well as a cocktail of chic clubs, elegant restaurants, and shimmering skyscrapers. But if you’re ever wanting to escape from the city commotion, a sandy escape is never too far away.
Home-types in Panama City
Panama City has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Panama City:
- Condo: 144 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 85 vacation rentals
- House: 32 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 15 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Panama City
Panama City has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Panama City:
- Arco Chato: 3,510 vacation rentals
- Parroquia Santuario Nacional del Corazón de María: 3,510 vacation rentals
- Museum of Contemporary Art: 3,510 vacation rentals
- Plaza de Francia: 3,510 vacation rentals
- Iglesia de San José: 3,510 vacation rentals
- Iglesia de La Merced: 3,510 vacation rentals
- Paseo de Las Bóvedas: 3,510 vacation rentals
- Punta Culebra Nature Center: 3,510 vacation rentals
- Panama Canal Museum.: 3,510 vacation rentals
- Metropolitan Natural Park: 3,510 vacation rentals
Price trends in Panama City
Top destinations in Panama