Where to stay in Madrid
If you’re considering a trip to Madrid, you’ve come to the right place. There are 4,755 vacation rentals available all over Madrid, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation homes in Madrid start at a nightly rate of $9, with 20% of properties priced under $46 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private apartment near Plaza de España, a house close to Parque del Oeste, or you’re looking for a place that also gives you close access to Madrid — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of holiday rentals from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. No matter if you’re travelling on your own, going on a honeymoon to Madrid, or planning a trip for a group of 11, we can match you with a vacation rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. It’s time to make your dreams of travelling to Madrid a reality.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Madrid
Pet friendly vacation homes in Madrid
Where Is Madrid in Spain?
The capital of Spain, Madrid lies on the River Manzanares in the center of the country and the Community of Madrid. The city is surrounded by the autonomous communities of Castile and León, and Castille-La Mancha.
What Is Madrid, Spain Known For?
The capital and most populous city in Spain, Madrid is beguilingly vibrant and teaches one of the most lesser-learned art forms there are: how to truly live. Bursting with romantic artistic spirit, Madrid is both a cultural cornucopia and culinary capital. Steeped in history, Madrid has also progressed to become a major financial center, as well as the leading economic hub of the Iberian Peninsula and of Southern Europe. A global city, Madrid is a trailblazer that continues to set the world stage on fire.
Home-types in Madrid
Madrid has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Madrid:
- Condo: 3,668 vacation rentals
- House: 574 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 366 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 40 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 40 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 30 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Madrid
Madrid has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Madrid:
- Plaza de España: 17,138 vacation rentals
- Parque del Oeste: 17,138 vacation rentals
- El Oso y el Madroño: 17,138 vacation rentals
- El Rastro: 17,138 vacation rentals
- Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas: 17,138 vacation rentals
- National Archaeological Museum: 17,138 vacation rentals
- Mercado de San Miguel: 17,138 vacation rentals
- Puerta de Alcalá: 17,138 vacation rentals
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium: 17,138 vacation rentals
- Palacio de Cristal: 17,138 vacation rentals
Price trends in Madrid
Top destinations in Spain