Where to stay in New Buffalo
Vacation rentals in New Buffalo
Where is New Buffalo
Quick Guide to New Buffalo
- Warren Dunes State Park: Spanning almost 2,000 acres, with three miles of shoreline, six miles of trails and a towering dune formation, the Warren Dunes State Park offers countless opportunities for adventure.
- New Buffalo Railroad Museum: The museum shines a light on local history, emphasizing how the railroad shaped the town's early development.
- Robinson Woods Preserve: The woods on East Road, just a short drive from New Buffalo, offer a trail system with routes to suit all ages and fitness levels.
Home-types in New Buffalo
Points of interests in New Buffalo
- Sunset View: 1,547 vacation rentals
- Lions Pavilion Park: 1,547 vacation rentals
- St. Julian Winery - Union Pier Tasting Room: 966 vacation rentals
- Round Barn Tasting Room - Union Pier: 966 vacation rentals
- New Buffalo Recreational Facilities Department: 700 vacation rentals
- New Buffalo Railroad Museum: 521 vacation rentals
- Elsie Earl Studios: 137 vacation rentals
- Hesston Steam Museum: 73 vacation rentals
- Galien River County Park: 60 vacation rentals