Where to stay in Kelowna
There are 738 vacation rentals available in Kelowna, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that falls within your budget for your next getaway. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of homes from leading travel websites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Affordable vacation rentals in Kelowna start at a nightly rate of $21, with 20% of properties priced under $95 per night. Whether you’re travelling on your own, spending quality time with your significant other, or planning a trip for a group of 8 family members or friends, we can match you with a rental in Kelowna that meets your needs. Plus, staying in Kelowna will give you close access to popular local attractions like Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery and Okanagan Heritage Museum. Finding your dream vacation rental at a reasonable cost has never been this easy! Start planning the trip you’ve been dreaming of with VacationRenter.
Where Is Kelowna, British Columbia?
Standing along the Okanagan Lake in the Okanagan Valley, in the southern interior of British Columbia, Kelowna is the head office of the Regional District of the Central Okanagan. The third-largest metropolitan area in this province after Vancouver and Victoria, Kelowna is also the seventh-largest Canadian city. Surrounding cities include West Kelowna, Lake Country, Vernon, Peachland, Summerland, and Penticton.
What Is Kelowna, British Columbia Known For?
The unofficial capital of the Okanagan Valley region, Kelowna is a sun-kissed and easygoing city, plentiful with provincial parks, acres of pine forest, fruitful vineyards, orchards, and rolling mountains. Take a trip downtown to marvel at the expansive variety of the waterfront City Park and lakeside cultural district. With over 20 local vineyards, Kelowna is the center of British Columbia’s wine country, where good food and drink take center stage. However, if having a tipple is not on your list of things to do, then golfing, skiing, boating on the lake, hiking, or cycling down Myra Canyon might be right up your alley.
Home-types in Kelowna
Kelowna has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Kelowna:
- House: 177 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 56 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 26 vacation rentals
- Resort: 14 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 11 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Kelowna
Kelowna has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Kelowna:
- Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery: 1,543 vacation rentals
- Okanagan Heritage Museum: 1,543 vacation rentals
- Kelowna Farmers' and Crafters' Market: 1,543 vacation rentals
- The Vibrant Vine: 1,543 vacation rentals
- Boyce-Gyro Beach Park: 1,543 vacation rentals
- Kelowna City Park: 1,543 vacation rentals
- Waterfront Park: 1,543 vacation rentals
- Kasugai Gardens: 1,543 vacation rentals
- Mission Creek Regional Park: 1,543 vacation rentals
- Knox Mountain Park: 1,543 vacation rentals
Price trends in Kelowna
Top destinations in British Columbia
Top destinations in Canada