Where to stay in Alicante
If you’re considering a trip to Alicante, you’ve come to the right place. There are 1,705 vacation rentals available all over Alicante, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation homes in Alicante start at a nightly rate of $39, with 20% of properties priced under $48 per night. Whether you’re seeking a private apartment near Plaza Séneca, a hotel close to El Palmeral, or you’re looking for a place that also gives you close access to Alicante — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of holiday rentals from top travel websites like Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. No matter if you’re travelling on your own, going on a honeymoon to Alicante, or planning a trip for a group of 4, we can match you with a vacation rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. It’s time to make your dreams of travelling to Alicante a reality.
Where Is Alicante, Spain Located?
Located in the southeast region of Spain, the provincial city of Alicante is the second-largest city in the autonomous community of Valencia. The city is situated 125 kilometers south of Valencia and 68 kilometers north of Murcia.
What Is Alicante, Spain Known For?
Avenues flanked with palm trees, bustling shopping boulevards, and stunning golden beaches are all the rage when one sets foot in Alicante. The capital of Costa Blanca, Alicante’s original name of Lucentum — translating to “City of Light” — has never been more apt when describing this gorgeous Spanish coastal town. One of the most beautiful cities in Spain and a hotspot destination for sunny city breaks, Alicante is over-pouring with life and activity, both at dusk and dawn. Busy and buzzing all year round, Alicante is armed with the luxury of local travel connections that can be used to escape from the raucous rowdiness of the city when it all gets a bit too much.
Home-types in Alicante
Alicante has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Alicante:
- House: 191 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 86 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 17 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 11 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Alicante
Alicante has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Alicante:
- Plaza Séneca: 3,977 vacation rentals
- El Palmeral: 3,977 vacation rentals
- Passeig Marítim d'Alacant: 3,977 vacation rentals
- Serra Grossa - Alicante: 3,977 vacation rentals
- Parque de la Ereta: 3,977 vacation rentals
- Gravina Museum of Fine Arts MUBAG: 3,977 vacation rentals
- Concatedral d'Alacant Sant Nicolau de Bari: 3,977 vacation rentals
- Casa Carbonell: 3,977 vacation rentals
- el palmeral Park: 3,977 vacation rentals
- Mercado Central de Alicante: 3,977 vacation rentals
Price trends in Alicante
Top destinations in Valencian Community
Top destinations in Spain