Where to stay in Halifax
There are 414 vacation rentals available in Halifax, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your budget for your next vacation. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of homes from leading travel websites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Affordable vacation rentals in Halifax start at a nightly rate of $21, with 20% of properties priced under $64 per night. Whether you’re travelling on your own, spending quality time with your significant other, or planning a trip for a group of 8 family members or friends, we can match you with a rental in Halifax that meets your needs. Plus, staying in Halifax will give you close access to popular local attractions like Old Town Clock and Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market. Finding your dream vacation rental at a reasonable cost has never been this easy! Start planning the trip you’ve been dreaming of with VacationRenter.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Halifax
Pet friendly vacation homes in Halifax
Where Is Halifax, Canada Located?
Situated in Nova Scotia in Canada, Halifax is located on the eastern seaboard of Canada and North America.
What Is Halifax, Nova Scotia Known For?
It is often remarked that there is something special about Halifax, Nova Scotia. Perhaps it’s the youthful zest of the pretty people that pour out of the vibrant bars in the buzzing entertainment district or the fact that the city is soaked in history with every corner you turn. Once a trading hub on the Atlantic, the small city of Halifax calls those from near and far with the allure of its east coast hospitality. In comparison to other urbane conurbations such as Vancouver and Toronto, Halifax’s small size exudes a friendly small-town charm in a place that certainly packs a punch, with its seaside amenities, red-brick heritage buildings, stunning public parks, and landmark citadels. Easy-going, buzzing, and fun, Halifax is not too big, not too small – but just right.
Home-types in Halifax
Halifax has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Halifax:
- House: 203 vacation rentals
- Condo: 96 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 51 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 15 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Halifax
Halifax has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Halifax:
- Old Town Clock: 1,897 vacation rentals
- Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market: 1,897 vacation rentals
- Casino Nova Scotia: 1,897 vacation rentals
- HMCS Sackville: 1,897 vacation rentals
- Fairview Lawn Cemetery: 1,897 vacation rentals
- Halifax Waterfront: 1,897 vacation rentals
- Halifax Central Library: 1,897 vacation rentals
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21: 1,897 vacation rentals
- Halifax Public Gardens: 1,897 vacation rentals
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic: 1,897 vacation rentals
Price trends in Halifax
Top destinations in Nova Scotia
Top destinations in Canada